Sign in to follow this  
Cerberus

Bomb Timer Suggestion

I was wondering if it'd be possible to add a timer to the bomb. At the moment it's a little too simple and predictable. If a T could set a timer on the bomb for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, etc, he could then drop it somewhere or throw it at a clump of CTs, etc.

Gives CTs more of a chance, and opens up a lot of opportunities for fun strategies.

I think by default the bomb should immediately blow up, and you can choose a time that would best suit the situation. If this is even possible, i would really like to see this

It would be nice to be able to throw the bomb somewhere and wait for it to explode than jus be the suicide bomber =] +1 Cerberus/Dontbleed's idea

I'd be down for a bomb system similar the one used on trouble in terrorist town (Garry's Mod mod). Basically on there you can drop the bomb anywhere and then set a timer for as littler as 45 seconds or as much as several minutes. Obviously we would want to make the lower end something like 10-15 seconds and the high end maybe a couple of minutes. But I see a T getting lose and planting the bomb and if his timing is right, blowing up cts as they lead t's to a mini game.