Sign in to follow this  
Cloud

Powers in xG

Now, most of us now the ranking structure built in xG. but i believe that a normal xG member is far to close to any other player in a server, what ever it may be. i think xG members(any sort) should get basic slaying powers, we're in xG for a reason, cause we are active and know the rules. I would appreciaite it if you took the time to think this over. if xG members got slaying powers, people would not bull shit and get away with it. if not every xG member, then ones that have been playing for some time and are not a Mod or at that level yet. thank you.

No.

-Abuse

-General Faggotry (joking with someone and taking it too far)

-Slaying people for invalid reasons

-Backseat moderating with moderator powers (wut)

-members are members, not mods

it would create infinitely more problems than it would solve, not only that but we would have to add like 300 ppl to source bans which involves getting 300 steam ids and doing it 1 by 1. ppl would just slay others for no reason other than to have it, its why other communities dont just give powers to those who just join their clan, it would be like a country giving a free gun to everyone who became a citizen in their country, ud have a lot more gun violence and police having trouble keeping order

Indeed i do agree that xG member should have some privileges instead of decrease of payment on buying mod or admin! xG member are just any other players on the server rather they're in xG or not. Tho giving them the rights of an admin is just plain dumb since almost anyone can join xG

what serbian, duckiijr, and sham said, just no.

if not every xG member, then ones that have been playing for some time and are not a Mod or at that level yet. thank you.

this sentence doesn't even help, because you are asking to give those select few not at mod level yet the powers. yet that is exactly what we do! we give those select people powers by making them into moderators.

#ClosedBecauseSerbianBlows