SyrJirk

MostDope the abooser

It all started during a game of JailBreak. I (As a CT) go through a vent that doesn't have a breakable entrance, it just lets you go through (Not sure what to call it). I see Dope following me through it and when he makes it out I inform him that since he went through a vent I can kill him and proceed to do so.

He promptly slays me on the grounds that I freekilled.

Unfortunately I didn't save the conversation but essentially his defence for his slay was that CTs can't be anywhere Ts can't be.

My response to this was that he COULD come to me, and he DID have access to me otherwise he wouldn't have been able to follow me, it's just that it's a REBEL to do so.

He then says "You can't be where ever it's illegal for Ts to be."

This is no where in MOTD, this means that armory being restricted to Ts is a violation of MOTD, this means that any CT restricting any area (Ladders to a certain area, certain entrances, etc.) is a violation of MOTD which it isn't. So I tell him this, but he ignores me and just keeps playing.

So I tell him to slay himself and keep telling him he's abusing. This leads to him gagging me.

I use /me chat to speak over gag, which he then kicks me for "Bypassing gag" which I don't see as a rule in MOTD or in server rules nor have I ever seen anyone else get kicked for bypassing gag.

So I come back in and he immediately gags me again. I do the same thing because another admin tells him to ungag me immediately. I hit enter just before he ungags me and I then was banned.

It didn't tell me what I was banned for, just that I was banned.

The only pic I have to validate any of this is the pic I took of the ban message, so I have no idea if the "proof" is enough to even validate this thread but I'm going to try anyways because this is one case in several where I've experienced abuse personally but I didn't think a division leader would do it.

Getting real tired of butthurt admins and mods.

You could have used admin chat instead of bypassing gag with the /me chat he had a reason if you were bypassing gag, it's also only an hour ban =/

I loled pretty hard at this. I banned you for bypassing gag a few times, you were warned. Also, about the vent thing...

[xG:C] Neo {CO}: Well if he didn't kill you while you were IN the vent he's in the wrong.

[xG:C] Neo {CO}: He also had no reason to go through it.

xG:D | MostDope: bingo

Thanks for making my night a bit more comical.

I loled pretty hard at this. I banned you for bypassing gag a few times, you were warned. Also, about the vent thing...

[xG:C] Neo {CO}: Well if he didn't kill you while you were IN the vent he's in the wrong.

[xG:C] Neo {CO}: He also had no reason to go through it.

xG:D | MostDope: bingo

Thanks for making my night a bit more comical.

You say he should have killed you while you were in the vent, instead of waiting until later.

Personally, IMO, if he wasn't with T's without reason, you should have slayed him first for not being with T's

Do I see this as abuse? No. Looks to me that things just happened out of order. Hard to tell, I don't feel that I'm getting the whole story here.

Alright first of all, what's the context here? Was this during LR or something? Was the game going on and you noticed a T following you? Were you Inside the vent whilst he was following you? Or were you already outside of the vent and saw him leave the vent?

The motd does state that if a T is seen in Armory or a vent at any point, they are considered rebelling. Even if you turn around and there is only One place the T could have came from (the vent obviously), you aren't able to make the call that they came from the vent, even as logical as it sounds. This is the same as looking at the kill feed, seeing that [name here] killed a CT doesn't automatically make them a rebel unless you SAW it happen.

Also, bypassing a gag through /me is obviously something you shouldn't do. If you were gagged by a mod or admin it was for a valid reason. It's sort of like being gagged for doing something, and then re-connecting to enable your ability to chat.

Alright well if SyrJirk asked the warden for proper permission as per the new rules in motd to go search for rebels, then he would be justified in killing you poncher. Neo said that he has to have killed you while you were in the vents, but that's not true at all. If a ct saw that you were in the vent/ sees you leave a vent then it doesn't automatically pardon you. I'm assuming a lot of things right here because I don't know the entire story or possibly missed some details.

However, if the above scenario described by me where syrjirk has proper permission to search for rebels and saw you in a vent/leave a vent, then he has good reason to kill you. If he wasn't allowed to leave the t's then the slay was justified.

Background: It was a freeday. He did NOT see me enter, or leave the vent. He was crouched behind the wall on top of gun toss on VIPinthemix when I got up there, looking away from me. It was that little tele. (Which isn't a vent either).

well there isn't any definitive proof of abuse, just a screenshot saying u got banned, and the rest is just he-said-she-said, so i cant assume that abuse happened as it wouldn't be fair to poncher and everyone's innocent until proven guilty. in this case, there was substantial evidence to support your claim syrjirk and so ive come to the conclusion that it is not abuse. to clarify as well, u did rejoin to avoid a gag which is a bannable offense. you should have just msged in admin chat and resolved it from there

-sealed away in the last great time war

Furthermore, You entered a vent with no reason to. On maps where the vents are not breakable you would have no reason to believe a T has gone through that vent. Kinda sucks for you CT's. Also you failed to see him in the vent which means you were in the wrong again. Just as forest explained nicely, even if the only way to get to you was through that vent, you didn't see him do it.