Sign in to follow this  
Digitalhax

Digitalhax's Skip the Ad Technique!

So I've had enough fun being the first person in game every single game because I dont need to sit there an watch the ad, so I've decided to release how to do it, besides telling select individuals, cause I'm nice.

This still watches the entire ad, and supports xG it just basically "Alt-Tabs" it into the background and you have to listen to the ad for the remainder of the time, then after you get the pot of gold, it pops up so you can instantly close it.

I've been the only person to know how to do this from everybody I have seen, besides who I have told. Because I am a boss.

1.) Join server

2.) Press tab once

3.) Unpress tab

4.) Hold down tab

5.) Press M

6.) Choose team and let go of M

7.) Press tab to remove the scoreboard after you spawn

8.) ?????

9.) Profit!

You're welcome I love you

THANK YOU! Now I dont have to listen to that annoying intro ever again!

you're welcome, you still sort of have to listen to it, but you can play the game right away and not wait the whole time. i didnt wanna release, but i've never gave anything to the community other than my body so i decided to release some more than nude pics and such

This is fine to do, since you aren't skipping the ad but rather just closing the motd window. I have reported the glitch to the ad provider so it may get patched in the future. I may have to change my outlook if they want me to, though.

Damnit digital, Why did you have to tell everybody our little secret (jk ily) now i cant join first and tell everyone they're gay <3 (for shits and giggles)

lovin' how it still counts as watching ads and silence is fine with it.. :D

Damnit digital, Why did you have to tell everybody our little secret (jk ily) now i cant join first and tell everyone they're gay <3 (for shits and giggles)

lovin' how it still counts as watching ads and silence is fine with it.. :D

Trust me, I loved going CT and spamming on mic about not having to watch the ad just as much as any other guy, but I felt like the community deserved something as a whole, and not just my butt buddies.

@@silence, it is completely understandable, and it's helping the community too, I'm sure they would encourage the findings on glitches and reporting them as it would help them perfect their code.

Abby, you can s my d you b and f your j k? l u v?

Sign in to follow this