Sign in to follow this  
Akio

Starting a CEVO team

Registration is until Jan. 4 I believe.

More information here: CEVO - Empowering Gamers, Growing Communities

I co-founded a team and have previous amateur experience in CSS RGA Ladder and Open. Our team was ranked top 3 in ladder and If I can remember 5-5 or something in Open.

This will be somewhat serious and I will run practices and competitive scrims daily as per everyone's schedule. In the end, It will be just about having fun with a group of xG players.

If our scrim server is not up yet, I will invest in one myself to run scrims and practices.

There will be 5 starters and hopefully 2 subs.

If interested, add me on steam and reply to this thread with:

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO) (May not be required)

-Time zones and availability.

Thanks,

-Aki0

interested

-Age-22

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO) (May not be required)-cs 1.6, cs open, esea, various lan tourneys

-Time zones and availability. Eastern, Whenever

-Age (16)

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO) (May not be required) I Went to a couple of community tournaments of CS:S.

-Time zones and availability. Same as zack ^^

-Age (16)

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO) (May not be required) I Went to a couple of community tournaments of CS:S.

-Time zones and availability. Same as zack ^^

Aren't you making your own team?

-Age 17

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO) (May not be required) Play CSS, tf2, and csgo.

-Time zones and availability eastern pacific time zone, and available when ever you need me.

-Age I'm 21 and I'm drunk as fuck.

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO) (May not be required)PSh Competitive on 1.6 WASSSSSSUPPPPP naw really tho won a 300 dollar tourney lol and im a lvl 3 star man on csgo (i suck til i get warmed up lol)

-Time zones and availability Cent whenever you need

I'm down.

-Competitive experience (CSS/CSGO): I play competitive casual everyday on Cs:GO, play Cs:GO every day, part of Cs:GO division. Played competitively on CAL and scrim teams for Day of Defeat, Cs:S, and have played with xG members in unofficial competitive games multiple times.

-Time zones and availability. Eastern Time Zone, and I'm in college, so my availability is all over the place, for the most part I'll be in class until the after noon and then I work at night and on weekends, but I should have between 2 and 8 open every weekday, and all weekends except for 8 pm on. Weekdays I will be available from 2 pm on, except for one or two evenings when I work (and have to leave at 8).

-Competitive Experience (CSS/CSGO):I usally play with all the xG players at anytime im invited or make one.

-Time zones and availability. Pacific time Im usally available 3 - 9 - 10 hours a day