SkitZoFrenzly.

SkitZoFrenzly's MOD App. [GMOD]

You must be in the group for a month. - Yup

You must have at least 200 hours in Garry's Mod. - Yup

You must have a microphone and be active in Teamspeak. - Yup

You must be at least 14 years old. - Yup

I love playing on the server with the rest of the GMOD community. I'm active on teamspeak, and I think I would make a good candidate to be a moderator in the Garry's Mod Division.

-Thanks

+1 SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

But fo' real. I like me some SkitZo, he may dick around some times but he doesn't break any rules on the TTT unless we're all dicking around so yeah.

+1

+1 SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you know the rules in TTT and are mature most of the time

You must be in the group for a month. - Yup

You must have at least 200 hours in Garry's Mod. - Yup

You must have a microphone and be active in Teamspeak. - Yup

You must be at least 14 years old. - Yup

I love playing on the server with the rest of the GMOD community. I'm active on teamspeak, and I think I would make a good candidate to be a moderator in the Garry's Mod Division.

-Thanks

+1

Skit has been admins on a few servers back when we were mere 13 year olds. He has more potential then I do and will ever just because i have the mindset of a 7 year old prepubescent boy hopped up on estrogen while snorting pure OG kush.

None the less... SkitZo knows what hes doing when hes an admin and will even ban his own twin brother if need be. If Skit wants to be comitted to something, he puts his own heart to it. Great mod material, and sucks in bed.

Jk faggot kil urself

"no"

Skitz it much more mature than his brother but keep in mind he still breaks rules. He had a bad history of breaking rules.

I will think about it but for now he cannot become mod until my decision is changed.

Skitz it much more mature than his brother but keep in mind he still breaks rules. He had a bad history of breaking rules.

I will think about it but for now he cannot become mod until my decision is changed.

I understand that I do have a past of rule breaking, but, that was a long time ago. Recently, and even before that I have not broken rules. I know the MOTD, and I do not break rules. I know better, and I've been contemplating being a moderator for a long time, so I waited sometime to post this APP to make sure I have no broken the rules recently.

gg @@SkitZoFrenzly. you scrub +1

active, know's what he is doing. active on teamspeak

gg

.........................................what

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d6572732e6f72672f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1