Mordor.

Cyber Bullying

honest to god randallsandals you don't help yourself. I am sorry if you have been the victim of bullying throughout your life but from what I have seen you are no victim, you are a trouble maker and an attention seeker. Whether this resonates through other aspects of your life I am unsure nor do I care but please shut the fuck up and let's get on with building a better gaming community. -1

Whats the point of this? All you said is that you're being bullied, and some random quotes of lemons and changing people.

Oh, and sperm... Sperm aswell...

no one cares about your personal problems -1 work out your internet beefs over steam or get off the internet if you really get that butt hurt about what someone says to you

Wow, what's with the masses of -1s ? It's not like he put this up so you guys could rate what he said. If you have a problem with a member randallsandals, just sort it out between you two or take it to the admins, simple as that.

if you get bullied your weak, everyone can defend themselves. stand up for yourself so it doesnt continually happen, its gotta be more effective than sitting on a computer and mashing keys

Honestly, I've been bullied for the past 6 years. It wasn't a joke and no one helped me. I talked to someone about it and actually did something at the end. Stop being in the computer and do something. If you are getting bullied you should stand up for yourself which I did. Just endure it, because when you grow up those *BULLIES* will have nothing to accomplish in life and will have a shit life. Do something don't stand there defenseless, it's not that hard to tell someone that can help you. Because the more you keep it a secret, you will be bullied more and more because you don't do shit. Stop being a fking pussy yo we aren't a therapist that can consult you but since I've experienced bullying myself I stood up like a man and did something.

if you get bullied your weak, everyone can defend themselves.

Probably the biggest amount of bullshit I've heard you say so far Jay. Just because you're bullied, doesn't mean you're a weak person. In most cases, it means the person that is harassing you is the weak one. However, I won't go into a discussion about bullying as a whole, because this topic isn't about that, it's about one sort of bullying, which to be honest, shouldn't even be taken that seriously.

Cyber bullying is a joke. It's the internet. If you take what people say on here seriously, of course it's going to upset you, but why on earth would you do that? Like everyone else has said, this is a gaming community and being far from a christian gaming community, no one is going to feel sympathetic for the problems you have dealt with online because chances are, we've all been through it and shrugged it off. Because that's the thing, the internet makes everything so much easier. If you're being "bullied" by someone online, do you know what you have to do?: Just ignore them. If that doesn't work, you block them. Simple. And that's why I love the internet. Since I don't have tolerance for stupidity and ignorance, I can just rid myself of those such things by blocking the people who make an example of it. In real life, you can't do that. Which is why it's much easier to deal with cyber bullying than real life bullying.

However, as simple and silly as cyber bullying is, it can cross the line rather quickly. For example: the Amanda Todd case. That girl made a very, very poor decision one day and that same decision pushed her to end her life. That's cyber bullying. Another example: Jessi Slaughter. Now, I'll admit, she was a brat, and deserved a lot of the hate that she was given, but I don't think it was necessary for 4chan and other sites to post her address and all of her parents information all over the internet so people can go "teach her a lesson." Those silly little videos she made ended up ruining her life because of the people on the internet taking things too far.

What I'm trying to say is that being called a faggot, whore, fat fuck, pussy, whatever, on teamspeak, or anywhere on the internet, isn't cyber bullying. If you consider that to be cyber bullying, you should probably take another look at your life, or maybe get off the computer and do something else with your time.

I used to be bullied a fuck load when I went to public school but you gotta realize something: you better than all them non-trill niggas so you just gotta flip your hair and fuck their boyfriend, nah mean?

But seriously. Don't take what people say to you on the internet to heart. It really isn't worth it.

I feel you man. I was bullied irl for awhile and I hated it. Just remember it gets better. Eventually irl people mature enough for them to stop doing this.

Though the internet always stays the same age. A age somewhere between 13-14 where its stuck in the beginning of puberty where its always horny and immature. So that will never change.

So I leave you with this message from the internet: Dont Kill yourself