Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Virtual OS in Browser

So because installing anything at my school or running anything by valve is blocked at school, ive decided to look into using a online virtual os in a browser. You see, im addicted to trading hats in tf2. I will do anything to do it. And im desperate to use my school time to trade hats as everything besides calc is easy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

So if someone finds me a working online virtual OS that I can install steam on will get any 1 thing from me. You want some pics of my tits, done! Anything you want, I can do.

just wait till schools over for the day to do it, if ur that desperate to want to trade tf2 items, that means that u should prob get off the computer for a while before it gets worse

Well its not that im desperate, its really more than I have two classes that I have 100%s in, and I have never used any effort in the class to get the 100%s. So its either trade, which makes me money, or play boring flash games that I already beat in middle school.

just wait till schools over for the day to do it, if ur that desperate to want to trade tf2 items, that means that u should prob get off the computer for a while before it gets worse

Install Ubuntu onto a flash drive and get a subscription to AirVPN. Problem solved!

You could use a Linux LiveCD or LiveUSB like Silence is suggesting, but that requires that you rreboot the computer and boot form the external media (which may be locked out so you cant).

Install LogMeIn on your home machine (free) then go to logmein.com at school to remote into your home computer. It's web based and uses Java.

Hell, booting up from Hiren's Boot CD might even work. All you need is a flash drive, self control, and you should be good. It worked at my school.