17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Assassin's Creed Game is your favorite

• Assassin's Creed
    • Assassin's Creed II
    • Assassin's Creed III
    • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    • Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

I've recently purchased AC2, and its awesome....but its the only 'AC' game ive played, so i cant say its my favorite.....

A friend of mine said that he thinks its the best, and that many fans say the same....that "Assassin's Creed II is the best"

I have put up a poll, so vote which you think is the best / your favorite!

(If your favorite isnt listed, leave a reply to the thread and let everyone know, whats your favorite

Brotherhood and Revelations are practically expansions on AC2 as it continues the story of Ezio pretty much right where the previous left off. (Ezio takes long vacations from stopping the templars inbetween the games) so I tend to lump them all together as AC 2

Personally, this seems more like a thread better suited to Debate. I myself dislike all of the Assassin's Creed entries past AC2. In my opinion all of them were mediocre games that could never live up to the hype surrounding them. They were all marketed like they'd be these insanely good games, and that they would be the best AC ever, while just turning out to be worse versions of AC2. AC3 is ok, I guess.

Since I am an american history buff, Assassin's Creed 3 is my favorite. But thats just me. I love the weapons, the story, there is just so much you can do in it.

I have played the original, Revelations, and #3 (actually got Brotherhood and #2 yesterday, haven't played them yet).

Personally I think the first is the best,

Crabby Criteria

-----------------------------------

Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Revelations Assassin's Creed 3

Limit on who you can kill

Can kill anybody--- Cannot kill innocent--- Cannot kill innocent

Easily travel on the rooftops

Yes, guards are very lenient--- Yes, guards are very lenient--- No, guards are Nazis

Serve the order

Yes, you work for it--- Yes, you run it kind of--- Not really.. you just kill a bunch of Templar for your village

A well rounded main character (besides Desmond, everybody hates Desmond)

Not really Atiar in this game is retarded--- Ezio is a very cool guy--- Connor is the biggest dick with no feel of humor

Connor is the biggest dick with no feel of humor

Connor is awesome.....why are you insulting him like that?! just because he is always serious, and shows virtually no emotion in his speech, doesnt make him a 'dick'

Connor is awesome.....why are you insulting him like that?! just because he is always serious, and shows virtually no emotion in his speech, doesnt make him a 'dick'

Forgot to check back here :P

I did say that quite harsh and I apologies.

I have recently played a lot of AC2 and found that I have no favourite of the bunch, I'm just a big fan of the series in general.

I found that Ubisoft did a bad job at making him a round character when they could of made him much more likable.

A few good quotes by him are when he gets pissed at Sam Adams of leaving him alone for 10 minutes.

Another good one is when he tells Achilles the he's "...not leaving! I'm never leaving..."

I did very much enjoy playing Assassin's Creed 3 and Connor was alright to play with.

Again, my apologies wasn't really justifying my opinion of me not enjoying playing with other characters opposed to him.