Sign in to follow this  
Colour

NullByte

yes but its true stories is a horrible mod, at the end of each round he slays everyone... and he camps as last ct also, im pretty sure he hasn't even read the motd recently. Also, he's sure to have been inactive for several months, because i've never seen him on mumble or the forums OR jailbreak for that matter until today. In my opinion he needs to be demoted

Yes he needs to be demoted. As for omegawizkid he was with xg a few months ago so you guys wouldnt know him but hes a good moderator. He used to play JB a lot more, he was taking a break i think.

Crazy if you DIDN'T notice he said "I don't have most of the proof because it was said through mic.", I also only noticed stories ONCE and he wasn't a mod then, I haven't seen him since and it's been a few weeks, I'm on a lot and he's pretty inactive.

Stories joined xG a while ago, reason why he has been inactive is because he joined the US Army, he went off to BCT (Basic Combat Training) for 8 weeks, and now he came back with thinking the rules were the same back in '10. Now he's deployed to somewhere in Europe. Who knows where he is, but from my understanding, he doesn't know he's demoted.