ryfly95

Onward To The Edge's Member Application

-1 everything lollerskater said. You are cool when you want to be, but after reviewing recent bans from other servers, I'm kind of neutral on the situation. I will plus one when I see a change.

-1 HELLLLL NAH just restating others posts but its true, u spam hldj, u bitch with admins, and ur an annoyance to the players on the server.

Used to be a Paid Mod please tell me either why you were demoted or lost powers.
(Would have made this a comment but I'm getting the AJAX error and I don't want to wait 20 minutes for it to stop) Spade the Paid-Moderator and Onward are two different people, they just had the same name for a while (Steam ID's don't match up STEAM_0:1:45826027 [spade the PM] and STEAM_0:0:50653824 [Onward])

(Would have made this a comment but I'm getting the AJAX error and I don't want to wait 20 minutes for it to stop) Spade the Paid-Moderator and Onward are two different people, they just had the same name for a while (Steam ID's don't match up STEAM_0:1:45826027 [spade the PM] and STEAM_0:0:50653824 [Onward])

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

A: 7

M: 5

Spams HLDJ every chance he gets.

Experienced him spamming admin chat.

If you didn't use/have HLDJ I would probably + 1 you.

D: -0