Sign in to follow this  
Chucktheman34

Some Ideas

So, hey, I'm Chuck, and I'm pretty imaginative, I guess. I had a few ideas I thought I'd just share. I doubt many (or any, for that matter) would actually pass through getting in the server, but...

Here's a few.

Mega Bomb: Costs 1500 credits, has 2 times the range of a large bomb; never causes firedrill freedays (to avoid annoyance of spending 1500 credits for little to no satisfaction)

Special Days: Yes, I know, they removed them. However, these things were awesome, and they should come back.

Simon Says LR (IF you can add LRs ofcourse): The remaining Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist play a game of Simon says; the first one to screw up Simon's orders (ingame text) dies, and loses.

That's about all, and I'd like you to know, Crabman for President 2016. That is all.

This sounds pretty good, but the Mega Bomb sounds INCREDIBLY over-powered. Large bombs currently seem to have a ridiculous range, and if you had something with twice the range, one could easily take out the entire CT team, and if more than one T bought one I think that the universe would implode. Simon Says sounds pretty cool I gotta say, and maybe an addition of my own would be to possibly bring back the rebel option for LR. So +1 to everything besides the Mega-Bomb.

EDIT: I change my mind about the whole Suitcase Nuke/Mega-Bomb thing, now that I think about it, it sounds pretty fucking awesome! Please @autumn put that shit in the servers, but then again we should definately raise the price. Somewhere in the 2500-3500 range sounds good.

I'm not a fan of the suitcase nuke idea. Or at least make it cost more. There are plenty of bombs as it is and it causes a lot of freedays and premature last ct's

I actually had another idea, and that was for a Crabby Warday; It's pretty much a presidents day, but it's a bunch of crabs migrating. CTs (crabs) have to move from their home (white house) to the migration zone (bunker) and must be crouching at all times. Jumping permitted. Probably not as popular as some other ideas, but sounds like fun.

No, there should not be a way for a bomb to detonate upon death.

No, there should not be a mega-bomb.

Yes, special days should be brought back for a price.

Lolz, Simon Says LR sounds hard to code/enforce.

+1 to special days.

-1 to mega bomb.

Rather than a new bomb idea, i think that there should be a firestarter that causes an instant firedrill freeday that costs 5,000 credits. Maybe to decrease the spam make it only allowed 3 each map for the T team.

The thing is, we could tweak the mega-bomb so that it would be much more "fair" (if that's even really possible). For example, the beeping noise that is triggered when a bomb is armed could be significantly different for a mega-bomb/suitcase nuke, basically letting the CT's know to back the hell up. Secondly, we could make it extremely expensive (around 4000-5000 credits) so that no one would really be able to buy one without completely draining their total amount of credits. This would cut down on the number of times it happens, plus, how many times are large bombs used on the server? Most of the time, people won't even cough up 500 credits for a large bomb, and just go with medium bombs, so just think how little the mega-bomb would be bought at around 10 times the price.

@McNeoWhat the fuck did you just fucking say about this idea, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about this idea over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist.

Sign in to follow this