Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Once more....cant post comments

[ATTACH]4266.vB[/ATTACH]

@autumn

I know I've mentioned this before, but once again, i cant post comments, i get redirected to a page that shows this. Click on it to enlarge it, if you must.....

Capture.JPG.7d08b7dc7a83393c7a6387d1440bbf0b.JPG

When you add a post to a thread (like I am right now) and click post the page loads it right away. If you try to comment from that same screen you'll get that error, happens to me 100% of the time. I think that's just due to the live updating.

However, I did have this error too, around the same time you first reported it. Could be something bigger, not sure.

Also quick replying doesnt seem to work.

AND! Can we get something that shows if we are logged in at the home screen? I keep re-logging in when i dont need to.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Sometimes im not logged in and when I try to log in I get a "invalid url" screen, but when I go to the forums, I get logged in.

Also quick replying doesnt seem to work.

AND! Can we get something that shows if we are logged in at the home screen? I keep re-logging in when i dont need to.

AND! Sometimes im not logged in and when I try to log in I get a "invalid url" screen, but when I go to the forums, I get logged in.

Same with me except that:

1. Quick reply works for me

2. I get something that shows i am logged in, so whats your problem.

I tried accessing forums from a school computer today with internet explorer, and the site was just mash of text and buttons

reason #500 why not to use internet explorer