Stupercrossman

Democrat or Republican.

Which are you?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

• Democrat
    • Republican
    • Independant

Although I can't vote yet, i've been raised as a liberal democrat. I believe the democrats reasoning is much better than that of the republicans.

I believe the democrats reasoning is much better than that of the republicans.

That is true, except the problem with democrats is that they are ok with Homosexual marriage, and im not, so that's why i am independent, cause i cant be both....

Someone enlighten me as to when the elections became about either voting for the legalization of gay marriage (Democrats) or not (Republicans)? Really getting tired of hearing this shit and it's beyond annoying now. I guess it's your right as an American to vote, but honestly if this is what the elections are boiling down to, then it is no surprise that we're digging ourselves into a deeper hole each term.

These threads are even more retarded based on the fact that most of you can't vote nor know much about where the actual runners stand on more key issues over the retarded social bullshit.

[ATTACH]4269.vB[/ATTACH]

Edit: I don't see why we shouldn't discuss politics. Yes the rule is not to, but this is the debate area and as long as everyone keeps their cool, we should be able to. Just my €.02.

democratic_republican_pizza_party_tee_shirts-rf4df85e066a94f35ac95ee2c5c8e3dcf_8nhl3_512.jpg.568674cff2b6f9b3fd55d65b64c7349b.jpg

Canadian.

Not really into politics, but prefer Conservative because Liberals are red (templars).

We have four main ones Conservative, Liberal, NDP and Green.

There is some weird parties like Communist and Marijuana parties.

Aren't like 90% of xG too young to vote anyway?

People do start forming their political views in middle and high school, so this might be good for them.