Sign in to follow this  
CPMaverick

Maverick Wants in xG!

Hey guys,

So I want to join xG! I've been a regular player on the CS: GO jailbreak server for the past few months, and I think I've proven myself as a great player and friend to those that play on the server. Many xG members, mods, and admins should know from my play on the server that I would be a good fit for xG. I never freekill, and if I do, I quickly slay myself. I've got no tolerance for that shit, so I can be trusted to bear our tags and hopefully become a mod soon enough.

Please vouch for me!

Good guy, knows rules, does a good job following my tarps when hes a guard for me, slays himself when he fucks up. Decent warden. Active on server +1

been on our server forever, he shows and clearly displays a great knowlege of the rules. he definentely deserves a spot in xG, he has my support 100%. +1

Advertised in shoutbox. I would -1 if this were a valid reason.

Please don't rely on advertisement to get your spot - Be a good guy in game and earn friendship and trust that way.

+1

Great player, awesome CT. Doesn't break the rules, but if he knows he did something wrong, he'll gladly slay himself.

M 8/10

A 9/10

Everything that can be said has been said. One of the best players and CTs on the server. Knows the rules, is mature, respects other players, doesn't create problems. He'd be an awesome addition to xG.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.058695c7c4a9c513038de23cc8d5c029.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!