diabeetus

Apple Jack Ban Request - Advertising

So a couple of days ago Apple Jack was playing on the server and decided to advertise his own minecraft server on in-game chat. Here at xG we have a strict no-advertising policy, and the punishment for which is a perma-ban. Here is proof: Steam Community :: Screenshot I have talked to some other people, and they agreed with me on this. Leave your thoughts below, though in my opinion the proof is pretty definitive.

ehhhhh. AppleJack should have taken it to Steam chat. But i'm not gonna vote. Because I was thankfully given some leeway for a derp.

This is the first time I've seen him do this. And it looks like from the picture he was trying to talk to one person. Not acceptable. But I still need a little more pictures if you can.

Damn, that proof is spot on. He definitely advertised, and should have done it via steam chat instead of right out there on our server..

I would feel worse about someone being banned over something like this, however; AppleJack has literally almost always been a problem on the Jail Break server. There are an assortment of rules he has broken, and he always seems to make matters worse. Things like baiting, a very minuscule knowledge of the motd rules, loads of disrespect, tarping, the list could go on.

Although, even though he has messed up on numerous occasions, he's just a kid, and honestly, I think a week/month ban would be enough in something like this. Had he advertised his MineCraft server on Our MineCraft server, then I could see the perma-ban being justified.

This is all just my opinion, but I say lessen the ban to a week or atleast a month.

Blame my kind-heart on my Canadian blood.

- Dat guy, Forest

When I get on my computer tomorrow, he will be banned for 3 weeks for advertising. Its not like he was going "guys, play on my servers. Fuck xg" it seemed directed at one person. Regardless, it was advertising, and you don't do that on our servers. Take it to steam or something.

~Falcon Ponched