XxOldGregxX

Games...need more games

I have played Deadspace 1 and 2, have minecrsft lol but lost my id so have to get it back lol and played l;eague og legends for a little while was okay and beaten portal 1 and 2

SR3 is fun to play

If you want something hard try Metro 2033

then theres always games like skyrim you can just sit and play for hours if you enjoy those types of games.

LA Norie is a fantastic game especially if u get the DLCs as well. I've been playing a lot of the total war games lately you just can't go wrong with any of those games. Also if you haven't played it yet Assassins creed 3 is good and if u like rts games theres a F2P one called age of empires online it's actually quite entertaining it is one of those f2ps you'll end up have to spend some rl money to get shit though.

Lol that is funny. Thar be humor in his voice. haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I beat Skyrim. People say you cannot beat skyrim...I beat it! I did every quest every mini game, met every character...I beat Skyrim!!!!! Also not a big fa of assassins creed only because the story was terrible. It was a great game but it never explained what they were searching for and I would have rather have been aboard the station or planet than a dream. Age of empire you say? hmmmm.....I shall see.... O.o. Also thank you for the grammar help lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys for the help I have found me some new games now thanks to all of you.

Games i play CSS, Minecraft, FTB, Realm of the Mad God, TTT in Garry's Mod, Dayz, Blops 2, LoL, PAYDAY: The Heist, and Ace of Spades. All fun games....

Games i play CSS, Minecraft, FTB, Realm of the Mad God, TTT in Garry's Mod, Dayz, Blops 2, LoL, PAYDAY: The Heist, and Ace of Spades. All fun games....

FTB?

Also you can beat skyrim doing all main/side quests and having all items in my book means you beat it. BTW i have 2 houses filled with crap :D just waiting for the new DLC to hit PC =/

ftb is a big mod pack on minecraft tht takes the game to an entirely different level

Oh so it's like tekkit but differnt mods i take it? seems legit i'll check it out.