Sign in to follow this  
CornHippo

Moderator submission

This is my moderator submission I would like to become a moderator because I am very active help people who need help and keep the server in line.

P.S. I am already a PM, I am from CS:GO

+1 Cute little hippo which eats corn, he knows how to take care of situations/knows rules. Hes been a paid mod for a while, and has proven to me imo that he deserves regular mod.

He's a Paid Mod, so he knows the powers, rules, and knows how to keep the people in line on the server. He deserves to be a normal Mod.

+1

I can't believe we don't have a restriction on age, he's the inverse of my age! (13 to 31... that's inverse right?)

He's a Paid Mod, so he knows the powers, rules, and knows how to keep the people in line on the server. He deserves to be a normal Mod.

+1

I can't believe we don't have a restriction on age, he's the inverse of my age! (13 to 31... that's inverse right?)

we do.. It was implemented shortly after

Definitely +1

Not only does he know the rules like the back of his hand, he's also very just in enforcing them and never drops the ball. He has a lot of experience with the job having been a PM in the past, and is arguably a better mod as a PM than some of the actual mods (myself included.) He deserves it, hands down.

Cornhippo, i've known you for the longest time. You're a great mod and you've earned respect and greater knowledge of the MOTD. please continue to do your job. +1 for being a good sport