Sign in to follow this  
zippo

lllllLine abuse

This guy clearly has personal issues with me, and takes it out by slaying me for the smallest things. This was not at all "guns spam". I dropped like 5 deagles, as I tried to press E on the m4, and then he instantly slays me. I understand the rule of "gun spamming" is to prevent people from lagging/crashing the server, but this is just too much.

Gun spamming on this server is defined as "Picking up and dropping guns very quickly or by throwing a nade". Note that this is straight out of the motd rules. If what zippo is saying is correct, he wasn't gun spamming. Especially if he was doing it in a slow manner in order to get a different gun. The mod/admin who dealt the slay was in the wrong. I would like to hear the mod/admin who dealt the slay give their end of the story, however I have no freaking idea whether or not their name has l's or capital i's.

He was gun spamming multiple desert eagles and M4s on space jail. there is no need to grab more than two let alone five, there are only 2 guns there.