Akio

Line

Ok, so I have had some problems with Line in the past. I do think that he is overly aggressive towards players and seems to relish eliminating as many Ts as possible before any real games have been played. This can make the server less enjoyable, especially when people are sort of verbally abused in the way that he does.

However, I must say that it is important to have stricter wardens on the CS: GO JB server. My favorite wardens are people like Cerberus and Froggy who can keep the Ts in line while still realizing that the goal of the game is to have fun. But when a stricter warden like Line or JohnnyKN is on, it makes for a more challenging an interesting round. The noobies get weeded out.

tl;dr: Line is a great asset, but maybe needs to be less of a dick -1

-1. first off, aki0 you havent been in our server for a week, you wear different tags all the time, line can be an asshole, i understand that. but he's also one of the only mods that enforces all the rules. he knows what he's doing, he doesnt deserved to be kicked. btw the people that are +1'ing this have never met line, they have no idea who he is and how he is, dont +1 solely on other peoples opinion, the only people that +1 this are the people that got slayed by him cause they fucked up somewhere or are from css.

You scrubs how does this have anything to do with csgo. This is a member abuse thread, not an admin abuse thread. Wtf does me wearing other tags because I'm on a competitive csgo team have anything to do with this you scrub.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw CORVO, if you're going to only target me, you might as well target our other 2 DMs, Pinoy and Nova because they +1 this thread. smn.

you need proof if u want to post a member abuse of someone, read the member protest rules, and dont make a thread without providing proof, this is stuff like screenshots of the chat and console (to make sure its not out of context), demos, etc. WITNESS STATEMENTS ARE NOT SUFFICIENT PROOF, not only that, non members cant vouch on a member protest, this is so ppl cant just make 20 accounts and vouch on something and use sheer numbers to get someone banned or removed

-sealed away in the last great time war