Sign in to follow this  
pf1235

CT Perma ban 3-4 months ago

Dear Xeno Gamers

I am today writing this notice to see if I can get unbanned from CT in the XG jailbreak server on Counter Strike global offence. I heard orders wrong from the warden and killed a terrorist when he wasn't meant too. I respect and accept the admins decision to ban me. It is his job after all to keep the servers clean and friendly for all. After my first failed attempts at getting unbanned in late 2012 I decided to leave the issue for about 3 months and think about what I did.

My rebuttal is that ever since that event, I have been playing lots on the Jailbreak server as a terrorist and haven't had an infringement since. I have have came up with a explanation of what happened, which I didn't have last time. I will respect what ever verdict that comes from the request

Regards

pf1235

(Sorry but i typed my account wrong, it is actually pf12351.)

Seems he's genuinely sorry for what he did, and judging by how it was done by Console, I say give the lad another chance. Doesn't seem like CONSOLE likes you though mate, better brush up on the motd rules. Otherwise the next time you're perm'd you may just stay perm'd.

Link for list of bans:

Xeno Gamers

+1 for another chance

Unbanned from CT, however you will be monitored closely from now on (for safe keep). I ask that you do not abuse your privileges as that will result in a harsher ban.

Closed