McNeo

Screen Resolution...

An important note about screen resolutions in-game...

Spray Contests

If you have a low or non-native screen resolution sprays *may* appear differently than you. If everyone is arguing against you regarding a spray please take it into consideration before killing people.

Seeing people

If you have a high-res widescreen monitor you WILL see more of the field than someone with a lower-res or non-widescreen display. Ever see a rebel on the edge of your screen while specing someone and wonder why he wasn't killed? Well, maybe this is the case - maybe the person you're specing has a lower resolution.

These are the 2 major things that I've noticed that either get people freekilled or make them QQ. Admins/Mods, I urge you to take this into consideration as well.

That is all. McNeo out.

This is true the lower the resolution is u have a problem screen size doesn't really matter so if u see it and they don't, do not spam the admins that favoritism or calling the person a blind stupid should not be here kid as i seen around jailbreak screen resolution can matter in different cases. ~Swagging and Yoloing TemptedGuy

This is true the lower the resolution is u have a problem screen size doesn't really matter so if u see it and they don't, do not spam the admins that favoritism or calling the person a blind stupid should not be here kid as i seen around jailbreak screen resolution can matter in different cases. ~Swagging and Yoloing TemptedGuy

That is one long-ass run on sentence that is so grammatically incorrect that I had to wipe my butt after reading it. Also, he used yolo as a verb. +1 for forum ban