Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Whos Going To Be The Next Co-Leader?

Did nobody listen when serbian said NOT TO FREAK OUT when he said he was stepping down? Everyone put your shit stained underwear from freaking out in the washing machine,and calm down.

all that matters is that it will never be you, duplolas

Did I ever state, ever, that I thought I would be co-leader? No I didnt. I know I would never get it, nor do I ever want it. Know why I dont want to be co-leader? So I dont have to be nice to ass holes like you who start shit all the time. I remember you even stating that you were bullied a lot, I can see that considering you are such a pessimistic jerk all the time.

Actually I found the quote:

I used to be bullied a fuck load when I went to public school

The only reason why anyone puts up with you is because you have a vagina, breasts, and its the internet. Remember, the internet is like medieval times, there are just white knights all over the place. And honestly, I have yet to see a friend of yours who isnt a complete troll.

K thx bye. #Winning

Also, Neo has now stepped down as co-leader, so thats more important considering Serbian will be helping out in the community some still.

#Poncher4Coleader

nigga, no ones talkin about that 6'8" goofy foreigner, were yellin about the normal height one

Jay, you've said some funny shit in the past (I.E. the obese child with no legs)...but that was by far the best laugh I have ever gotten out of one of your posts. Congratulations.

If given co-leader, I promise:

-To crack down on the brony situation.

-To shut down all useless divs.

-To finally put more plugins on JB.

-To make GMod the main div. %GMod Best. %PercentSign.

I will laugh at those who think this post is serious. I don't want Co-Leader.