Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

Disrespect is only ok if you are an admin/mod

seriously... noone gives a shit about anyone disrespecting anyone unless it's a mod being called something then they start gagging and kicking you....

and apparently if someone detours during orders and gets near you while doing so... you are baiting... and even if you instantly move away... you still get slay by fucking idiots like Shadow because they are stupid and don't even know the rules they are enforcing... and when you tell them that the rule says you are to be slayed when you "intentionally" Bait... then they will gag you and kick you for disrespecting them.... they remind me of cartman...

RESPECT MY AUTHORATAH!!! *SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAY*

Good job on admining tho keep it up, im sure these servers will become even more full of people instead of more empty like they have done!

Matsi this isn't true all of the mods and admins take disrespect very seriously when it comes to every member. I know this due to 1st hand experience.

No. Just no. On my way to getting mod i was constantly bullied and disrespected for having a somewhat immature voice. For this reason i know how people feel when they are being disrespected and i try to stop disrespect as much as i can. And i know that most (if not all) mods take disrespect very seriously.

I don't think it's a disrespect issue at hand, it's actually yourself from what I can gather, granted not all moderators or admins aren't perfect but a lot of players start the disrespect and then complain if they get muted/gagged. For example you, calling me a dumbass about admins not doing their job even after I told you to please stop disrespecting and focus more on your attitude, and then even disrespecting me and others and then complain when you get gagged/muted, you don't have to believe me but chat logs speak otherwise. So it's not directly an issue that pertains to us, it's an issue of players complaining thinking that this world is perfect and start crying if something is out of turn.