Matsi

Nova teamswitching me for "freeshooting"

I don't think anything is biased, I think its more of you trying to find every little problem with the CS:GO staff and reporting everything that happens in the abuse section of the forum

I don't think anything is biased, I think its more of you trying to find every little problem with the CS:GO staff and reporting everything that happens in the abuse section of the forum

This happened before i started posting stuff on the forums, but thanks for playing

There is no reason to free shoot, accidents happened, you were dead, team swapped, I can come up with many other reason to swap you eg. ratios

There is no reason to free shoot

free shoot

2 posts before

Yeah Nova, you seem to be slightly avoiding his argument that he didn't freeshot

???

Can you please respond as to if he actually freeshot or not? He has explained that he didn't freeshoot because the t wasn't against the back of the wall..

Not exactly going to argue in either persons favor because the demo isn't working for me and I wasn't there but I will say this, Enforcing a wardens orders to the exact letter will occassionally get you slayed or teamswapped if people don't understand exactly what happened, it's not a huge deal I've never posted an admin abuse thread over it although I will speak with the person who did it, they will generally apologize for it or I'll bring it to someone higher up and they will discuss it with them. Also in my opinion Matsi "Warning Shots" are an act of favoritism because I know most of the time when someone disobeys a wardens orders you deliver a relatively well aimed headshot. I've been slayed for favoritism before. There was a time I gave a complex out of cell order and several people fucked it up, I killed everyone I saw make a mistake and was slayed because I didn't kill absolutely everyone who made a mistake.

TLDR, shit happens, sorry it happened to you, don't freak out over every little thing