Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

Nova Freeshooting/Freekilling, kicking unjustly

First he freeshoots epix but lets him heal, not sucha big deal and not the main issue in this report.

He gives the order that the next person to type a SENTENCE dies... dontbleed types "fragment" a word and not a sentence at all.... and then nova kills him for it.... when being told that it is a word and not a sentence nova says that he said "type anything"

Nova then kicks someone for "disrespect when people started to flame him for kfreeilling dontbleed and not slaying himself for that nor the freeshot nor freekilling last round (see my other abuse report for last round's freekill abuse)

-1 Matsi just drop it in, you weren't in this problem, the only person who should be making this thread is DontBleed, and if he has no problem then the thread should be closed.

I would like to say that nova said "the first T to type a sentence dies" and "fragment" is NOT a sentence.

I propose the punishment of a year in English 9. Oh and maybe a slay.

-1 Matsi just drop it in, you weren't in this problem, the only person who should be making this thread is DontBleed, and if he has no problem then the thread should be closed.

I don't really have a stake in this, but that's an odd line of reasoning. Should mass freekillers not get banned unless the people that they freekill come to the forum and post a thread requesting a ban?

I am so fucking sick of all the cyber bullying that goes on in our CS:GO JB server - All this talk of Amanda Todd and shit, I am the victim with many attacks from the likes of JohnnyKN racial slurs of being an Australian etc. What I think we need is an inquest into these terrible cultural norms! I will be Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Matsi how am I talking out of my ass if no where in your OP does it say dontbleed told you to post this, also do not call me a retard as that is disrespect and it's going against the threads you are making.

-1 matsi you are the only one that heard me say that command because of all the chaos also i asked several others that were in game and no one heard the command