Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

Nova Freeshooting/Freekilling, kicking unjustly

Okay, first off i was there for the WHOLE thing. this shouldnt be an abuse thread, nova apologized and proceeded to slay himself. i dont need to state my reason when i was there for the whole thing! dontbleed took it as a joke whilst matsi reported it, i just -1ed it. that is all. dont bother starting something if it irritates you, chances are it'll irritate me as well.

Instead of being so salty at Gawd for making a valid point, you could have just wrote this in the first post. The CSGO division seems to be ran by a bunch of 8 yr olds from what I can tell so far who rage at the slightest opposition to any of their ideas. Grow up.

[ATTACH]4364.vB[/ATTACH]

Salt-Chips1.jpg.352ba96a419e147221e3d9130e6df9f8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Everyone hug it out. Squeeze that hate out of your Souls. SQUEEZE.

Also, pertaining to this thread, it seems like a lot of hate over such trivial things. What would you have us do? Demote him for "freekilling" someone over something like this? It's not like he straight up head shot a T and then proceeded to slay himself. He had valid reasoning to do so, and it's quite apparent that anyone who further said anything in chat after that order was given, was trying to be a smart ass when it's obvious what Nova meant in saying "next person to type a sentence dies".

If a CT instructs a T to drop a gun, you wouldn't expect that same T to pick it back up almost right after he dropped it, right? (Metaphorically speaking)

Common sense tells that T that if he/she picks it back up, they get a bullet to the noggin'. Therefore, common sense tells you that you shouldn't say anything in chat because it may or may not end with your untimely demise.

- Dat guy, Forest

Instead of being so salty at Gawd for making a valid point, you could have just wrote this in the first post. The CSGO division seems to be ran by a bunch of 8 yr olds from what I can tell so far who rage at the slightest opposition to any of their ideas. Grow up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4364[/ATTACH]

you shouldnt bag on csgo when cs:s has just as many problems.