Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Forums stuffs

Couple thoughts on the forums, posting here since I dunno if @autumn ever actually reads his pms

For a short time this morning I noticed a comment things where there was a comment box under every post, I think that's a great idea and will prevent double-posts, spamming, etc. If you can get it working, awesome.

Not to long ago I noticed a change that if you double-posted it amended your previous post. +1, I like dat too.

Reputation needs to be fixed, it doesn't seem to be incrementing up and down.

It would be cool to have a "like" thing for posts. So instead of commenting with "+1" or "dis" we could "like" posts - and this could work into the scoring for the forum points thing or something.

That's all I got, overall, I gotta say, lookin good Silence.

If I could add, I'm having problems with my notification bar. @autumn it says i have 26 comments, when i click, it never loads. I'm pretty sure its a glitch, can ya fix it ya bish?

For a short time this morning I noticed a comment things where there was a comment box under every post, I think that's a great idea and will prevent double-posts, spamming, etc. If you can get it working, awesome.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh some Vietnamese group pushed that out, and I was just testing. Not sure about it since it hogs the post and makes it look ugly.

It would be cool to have a "like" thing for posts. So instead of commenting with "" or "dis" we could "like" posts - and this could work into the scoring for the forum points thing or something.

That would be extremely easy to incorporate, just give OP a slider thats +1 / -1. We couldn't give descriptions though so sorta defeats the purpose lol

It would be cool to have a "like" thing for posts.

We actually had one before. It was Like/Dislike if I remember correctly. I believe it was removed due to a couple occasions where it was abused in a sense that a couple people were Liking/Disliking almost every post of some members, and it greatly bothered them.. I'm not entirely sure..