Warriorsfury

Lollerskater and the motd...

Should the rule be removed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should the rule be removed?

Thank you all for the posts you have changed my insight on this.

So are you and @@Deodate going to stop yelling at me, @@Lollerskater, and @@trinindol in teamspeak saying we are the reason this clan is dying?

So are you and @@Deodate going to stop yelling at me, @@Lollerskater, and @@trinindol in teamspeak saying we are the reason this clan is dying?

Hahahah...

I was trying to speak with loller and you were INTERRUPTING ME about a rule that I already knew. Me and Deo yelled at you because you would not keep quiet and let us speak and you kept interrupting us.

Hahahah...

I was trying to speak with loller and you were INTERRUPTING ME about a rule that I already knew. Me and Deo yelled at you because you would not keep quiet and let us speak and you kept interrupting us.

But saying we are the reason the clan is dying was totally unnecessary.

Don't be a scaredy duck and go kill the t yourself. Simple.

But really I wouldn't care weather this stays or goes.

It really doesn't seem like big of a deal. It's kind of a dick move to do that to the ct's, but then again the ct's still have a chance at killing the T. They couldn't have "known" they were going to die.

We don't need to remove or change the rule, just use some common sense. "The Warden must use their reasoning to reduce CT deaths a much as possible." Simple as that. The Warden just needs to use his brain and in the end, regardless of who wins and who dies, It will be fine. No rule removal needed. -1

The same case came up tonight, this is the second(?) time its come up, so I'll refresh this thread.

Case: Lollerskater and 2 other CTs were alive on Avalanche, 3 Ts alive, 1 was non-rebelling, the other two were rebelling up inside surf. The rebelling T was inside the CT-side of surf(where the auto-sniper spawns) waiting for a CT to come up. Lollerskater, as warden, ordered the two CTs up into surf. One immediately went in, died within seconds after killing one of the Ts. Then the other went up, still under orders from Lollerskater, and was killed.

In doing so, last CT was forced upon Loller.

Wondering about this rule, but I don't know

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    TurdWig Mythic