PapiChulo

PapiChulo Un-teamban

Injustice!

He got only one negative vote, and there's plenty of positive feedback in his favor.

This is not a server ban, it's merely a team ban.

He still plays as T. He enjoys the server. He wants to CT again.

There have been plenty of perm CT bans and complete server bans that have been reversed, I'm not sure why Papi should be any less fortunate.

On top of that, it wasn't a "mass and flee", it was just a mass then he stayed on (or so I gather) so it shouldn't have been perm in the first place.

@autumn @@HighSociety @@Duckii Unban this fool

I honestly have to agree with McNeo. Majority who posted believed that Papi deserves a second chance. I myself thought otherwise, but not after realizing that so many others have been unbanned.

Who am I to say that they deserved a second chance and Papi doesn't? I will say that I don't Condone his actions though, and I do stand by that. If the reasoning here is that those others who were unbanned had time to think about what they had done, then I guess it's understandable.

However with a case like this, Papi knew full well what he had done, and although he did it (BAD PAPI.), he is taking full responsibility for his actions. I'm pretty much contradicting all that I said in my previous post, but I still say to give the guy another chance.

Injustice!

He got only one negative vote, and there's plenty of positive feedback in his favor.

This is not a server ban, it's merely a team ban.

He still plays as T. He enjoys the server. He wants to CT again.

There have been plenty of perm CT bans and complete server bans that have been reversed, I'm not sure why Papi should be any less fortunate.

On top of that, it wasn't a "mass and flee", it was just a mass then he stayed on (or so I gather) so it shouldn't have been perm in the first place.

He's staying banned. Rules are rules. And don't re-open my thread. >:D