Forest

Achievement Unlocked: Official Map!

I cant get onto the server with this map going.

It says the map differs from the servers, tried deleting then redownloading, but it didnt work.

I'd really enjoy playing the map that I helped create somewhat, so if anyone can find a solution...

I cant get onto the server with this map going.

It says the map differs from the servers, tried deleting then redownloading, but it didnt work.

I'd really enjoy playing the map that I helped create somewhat, so if anyone can find a solution...

Steps 1 and 4 here: Xeno Gamers ... and delete the current map you have downloaded.

Let me know if that works.

FYI guys, people are still having problems downloading the map. Maybe a new name will solve the problem?

May I also suggest the ones with the problem are NOT going to go to the website and download it manually. We have to fix this!

Still? Damn. It's hard enough to test if it works when the map only comes on once every 5 hours. -.-

@autumn Can we have it always on the nominations list? Because the map needs testing. And I always miss the times it is played.

That video brought a tear to my eye it was so inspiring and amazing but the seems pretty good. BTW what happened to that other xG map someone was making?

BTW what happened to that other xG map someone was making?

Which one.

Bigga was the first person to begin making an official xG map, but according to him he ran into problems and the project just ended up dying.

KingofOcelots was the second person to try making an official map. Everything was looking good, but for reasons I don't know, he ended up leaving the clan.