Melon

How Do Type's Member Submission

Started playing about two months ago. I love the jailbreak server and I am still learning more and more ways to play. I hope to add some help to xG any way I can. I hope my member application is accepted.

Thanks,

How Do Type (Melon)

REVISION: CSS SORRY

-1 CSS:S is not a game

ok ok srsly though

Activity: ?/10

I saw him on tonight, but before that I've never seen him. Though, he's got plenty of hours logged so he IS active on our servers, but I haven't seen him much so I can't make a legit vouch

Maturity: ?/10

Again, haven;t really seen him.

He does have a few bans, but they look to be a few years old, for freekilling on other JB servers. Also, according to our server ranks, looks like he wore "[xG]" for a while.

Not enough to -1, but weighted with the fact I haven't seen him much, leaves me at 0.

McNeo I was playing as Melon Man but I only play on this and on a Surf server. I got banned from a server for no reason once but that was it. the [xG] was an accident when I first linked my account

Okay so I didn't realize you had a member application up, or I couldn't find it, either way, I'm glad I did

+1 I saw you before on Jailbreak and you were a fun player, you're active, deserves to be in.

M: 9/10

A: 7.5/10