sonicblitz215

i wanted to join xG

I think I should be an xG because helping people is what I do. I like to help people when they are stuck, its..... therapeutic for me. In a game, if something needs to be done, I jump up and volunteer. But I will not put up with someone's shit, if you give me shit, i'll give it right back, and shove it in your face, because... karma's a bitch!

-1 Barely see you even though as of now (2/3/2013 12:00 PM EST) servers are eaither not reg MC or down

Plus I remember awhile ago you spammed and cursed alot of no one helped you.

yo

- - - Updated - - -

0 I've never seen you on the xG servers. Be more active

i am plenty active, and i play on minecraft on xg every day, but i play on towny. just because i play on towny and you dont doesnt mean that i am inactive

- - - Updated - - -

-1 Barely see you even though as of now (2/3/2013 12:00 PM EST) servers are eaither not reg MC or down

Plus I remember awhile ago you spammed and cursed alot of no one helped you.

no 1 that didnt happen no 2, just because i play on towny every day, and you join like once every 2 weeks, doesnt make it so you can say i dont play, because im on towny more than anyone else, about 4 hours a day

+1 was helpful and on alot when i played MC before the servers got all fucky or something happend they changed them idk

Seeing as I'm bad with remembering some stuff sometimes, I hadn't realized this was you. You've been pretty active recently, and mature. As well as being on Teamspeak when you're on, which is good.

+1

A: 9/10

M: 9/10