reKisAwesome

Perm CT Ban - UNban request

ItsAaron joined the server, under a different name (Ricky) with no xG tag, and instantly perma CT banned 5 people with out giving any cause. I know that I free killed Hawkeye on the previous map but I also know the rules, and a perma CT ban by an admin who wasnt even in the server is fucking ridiculous.

From your own rule book: If 3 freekills have occurred (That aren’t mass, meaning they happened during different times) 1 day CT ban,

I freekilled hawkeye 3 separate times over 3 separate rounds. That dictates a 1 day ban. Not a perma ban from an admin who had no proof, had seen no demos, and had no FUCKING CLUE what actually happened.

@@ItsAaron Give your side of the story here please.

Okay let me try and sort this out, we have to come and physically see the offenses happen to act upon them. Even if 5 people were to come to us saying "This guy just freekilled" or "This guy mass freekilled" we can't go on witnesses. People can lie. They can get their friends to lie. Now, if someone has a demo(Possibly someone who was in game with you at the time) of around this time, maybe you can get them to contribute to this. Since this wasn't my division that this happened in, I don't have much say, I'm just giving an input.

Everyone I perm banned was only after I had observed them do whatever it was that deserved a perm. It would be nice if someone has a demo though to prove it, as I know we can't just use our commands after being told a crime had been committed, and must observe it.

What exactly did you see me do that warranted a perma ban, because you are a fucking lying faggot. I didnt do anything while you were in the server that would even come close to a CT ban. So please enlighten us.

- - - Updated - - -

What I did do was free kill one of your friends, which he came crying to you about. So you came into the server and perma banned me without cause. Like a 12 year old. So good job on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

He should be banned for joining the server untagged. I believe LINE was banned for a week for that exact reason. Also I couldnt give less of a fuck about disrespect. This kid was clueless and joined the server to ban people on the word of a non-member.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you are lying Aaron because you joined the server and started CT banning people immediately. You were in the server for less than 2 minutes before people started getting banned. You might have had time to see 1 or 2 of them. But 5 perma bans in 2 minutes ? you must be a god to be able to see that many broken rules in 120 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

This goes down 1 of 2 ways. Either you CT banned me for no reason at all, or you CT banned me for something that you arent allowed to ban me for because you didn't see it.

Please don't be disrespectful. Aaron is a good admin, and has come on numerous times during the hours when there are no mods/admins because he is a brit. And I trust aaron, so really the only way I see this getting reduced is if you had made it without flat out disrespecting him. and instead offered your side of the story, let him offer his, and then settle the discrepancies, preferably with @@Pure.HawkeyE's demo

Can't wait to see the demo of Hawkeye asking me repeatedly to free kill him, then aaron joining the server 30 minutes later and banning me for no reason. I dont really give a shit if this gets reduced or not. If you let this ban stand it just makes your clan look bad for not enforcing your own rules. Maybe if you spent less time trolling the forums and more time fixing the server plugins people would actually play on the server instead of joining it to mass free kill.

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand you not wanting to fix the server though. Must be tough being a div leader of a division everyone almost unanimously voted that you shouldn't be the leader of. You have to support your badmins in all of their horrible decisions, and troll the forums. Forget trying to fix the !rules plugin. Just ban the noobs for not knowing the most intricate rule at the end of your stupid long list of rules. They don't need to know the rules. Lets just ban them from CT even though they have no idea whats going on. I don't even know why i posted on this forum. I knew it wasn't going to get changed. Bunch of 12 year old kids running a website pretending to be important. Arguing the semantics of rules that are changed on a weekly basis.

Can't wait to see the demo of Hawkeye asking me repeatedly to free kill him, then aaron joining the server 30 minutes later and banning me for no reason. I dont really give a shit if this gets reduced or not. If you let this ban stand it just makes your clan look bad for not enforcing your own rules. Maybe if you spent less time trolling the forums and more time fixing the server plugins people would actually play on the server instead of joining it to mass free kill.

I can understand you not wanting to fix the server though. Must be tough being a div leader of a division everyone almost unanimously voted that you shouldn't be the leader of. You have to support your badmins in all of their horrible decisions, and troll the forums. Forget trying to fix the !rules plugin. Just ban the noobs for not knowing the most intricate rule at the end of your stupid long list of rules. They don't need to know the rules. Lets just ban them from CT even though they have no idea whats going on. I don't even know why i posted on this forum. I knew it wasn't going to get changed. Bunch of 12 year old kids running a website pretending to be important. Arguing the semantics of rules that are changed on a weekly basis.

Great idea! Let's just give you a pardon on all rules and enforce it on everyone else! and then when it comes to you breaking them, turn a blind eye!

Also, if you pay attention to anything that has been said the last couple weeks you would understand why your statement is completely wrong. perhaps you should get to know the community and what is happening if you play on it so much.

That's funny, cause im on the server everyday. And i havent seen you on once. But i have seen everyone talking shit about you, including xG members. Because you fucking blow at being a leader, and you blow at configing servers. It took you a week to figure out how to use mp_autobalance 0 and mp_limitteams 0. And if i recall when LINE told you to use those commands you called him and idiot and ignored him. So good job for ignoring your best admin, and what used to be one of the most active admins on the CS;GO server. Now he doesnt give a fuck, just like I dont give a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

So in case my last message wasnt clear enough. Fuck you aaron, you retarded badmin fuck. And chrono go fucking kill yourself you 12 year old faggot fuck.

TL;DR

go die in a fire

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS

- - - Updated - - -

I admitted to doing that from the beginning. Your shitty badmin joined about 45 minutes after that and banned me for another reason he hasnt even stated yet. So good job reading the context clues. Maybe you should pass high school and come back and read it again. I free killed 3 times over 3 rounds, which is a 1 day CT ban. Then 45 minutes later a admin joins the server and permabans me for a "different reason"

-1, you are being incredibly disrespectful and racist. I hope you remain permabanned and also get a nice little forum ban for this extremely childish behavior of yours. It's that Shadow kid all over again!

Wow, I was gonna post earlier, but holy crap this has dissolved into one massive shitstorm against you pal. I can see that you're already forum banned (hoping that it's a perm because honestly I don't ever want to hear from or about you ever, ever again). First of all, you pretty much have admitted to breaking rules, basically negating any argument anyone makes on behalf of you at any point in the future. Secondly, :

NIG*** NIG*** NIG*** NIG***
I would quote your entire post, however I'm having trouble because the amount of retardation emitting from you is so strong, that it has horribly mutated my genome, giving me about 8 extra chromosomes. +1, to a server and forum ban. If someone is going to disrespect us and break rules to the extent he did, he doesn't deserve to be apart of our community in any way, shape, or form, even if it's as minor as just joining our servers.