Forest

Why Not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

This goes out to all y'all who have recently had arguments, scuffles, disagreements, debates and generally anything else where hateful words may have been said to one another!

We're a community for fucks sake, let's all be friends. We don't need that hate and anger, do we?

Come on guys, gather round, hold hands (no homo) or hug it out. Apologize to anyone who you have had a recent battle with in this thread! Make up, there's no reason to stay sore at each other. Tell each other how you feel, and why you feel that way. This is a thread where we all can just make up! I don't care how cheesy and un-needed anyone may think this thread is, but why not??

(PS: Listen to the song while writing a response, you'll notice it makes things muuuuch easier!)

[ATTACH]4495.vB[/ATTACH]

Allow me to start!

@@TheAlpha31 I feel like lately there's been some tension between us mang (with the whole "freeslaying") and I apologize if I ever came off as an asshole when I posted in your thread or commented in any way that seemed disrespectful! It was unintentional and I sincerely mean that, especially if I did offend you. Hugs?

rockem-tea1.thumb.jpg.481b471c0172780b07939b668303103e.jpg

Forest, why should we be friends? And or why shouldn't we.

If I have wronged you in any way bb, please forgive me. We should be friends because we already are. Mhmmmm.

You're beautiful.

You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.