Matsi

Line freekilling

First off... the warden is one of those who kills everyone for not doing EXACTLY what he said to do....

Warden said to stack ON the medic door... and me and the only other T went inside and were blocking the door... obviously not being ON IT. so I moved out a little so that the door could close and I could follow the order.... and then Line kills me for not being stacked with the other guy.

And then when i call him a name because he is retarded.... he says "stop disrespecting me" someone should really teach these dumbshits what the rule on disrespect implies so that they stop being stupid when someone swears at them and stuff... k thanks.

Lineisanidiot.wmv

You were neither following the wardens orders "specifically" by going on top of medic to stack on the door, and neither were you stacking in the door which is what he was obviously implying. All you did is stand outside medic, looks like you deserved death.

How embarrassing for you

First of all, this thread belongs in Member Protest. The Ban Request category is here for major offenses such as hacking, mass freekilling, scripting and anything else of the sort. One single "freekill" as you describe this, should be discussed ingame with the mods/admins available, even more-so if a DM is available such as @A51Nova. Therefore, I am moving this thread there.

Now, your complaint is that you were freekilled for following orders. The orders were to stack up on the door of Medic. You both proceeded to Stack up at the door of medic. Now, AFTER stacking up (Which the warden was clearly fine with) you decided to Leave the stack in order to be "On the door" itself. You were killed for leaving the stack. Now, I can completely understand why you would be upset over this, however; you Did leave the stack and it was the Warden's order that you be stacked.

Although I will admit that this kind of thing was unnecessary as there were only two of you left. lllline however, did nothing wrong in the sense that Legally you were not following orders and were not stacked with your fellow T. I would have been more lenient in lllline's position, but there is nothing wrong with being strict with the Warden's orders. @@zackryz for his side of this.

Also

he says "stop disrespecting me" someone should really teach these dumbshits what the rule on disrespect implies so that they stop being stupid when someone swears at them and stuff

Matsi, as the neutral person that I am, I am asking you. Please, refrain from venting all your anger into such a hostile manner. If you're going to write a report on someone, please try Not to harass them or disrespect them. I understand you're upset, but being in such an aggressive mood will not help things any bit.

Think you guys basically covered it, he didn't follow wardens orders exactly. I'm well known for being a strict warden some people like it, some people hate it. Nova was present for this, He agrees it was not a freekill, everytime Matsi joins the server he is disrespectful towards xG, admins, mods, members, and even regulars of the community, and is well known for posting excessive threads for minor offenses on the server. If he is so unhappy with the xG server to the point where other members of the community are bothered by him I feel he should move on to a different server just my two cents.

You were neither following the wardens orders "specifically" by going on top of medic to stack on the door, and neither were you stacking in the door which is what he was obviously implying. All you did is stand outside medic, looks like you deserved death.

How embarrassing for you

the previous orders were to be on top of medic.... and then he said to go inside medic... and then changed to no... just stack on the door to medic.... at which point i was already inside mostly and wanted to move out.... if you were there you would know that the way he wardens if you arent doing EXACTLY as he said... you die... I DID NOT want to die for being INSIDE the doorway/Medic as opposed to outside it and ON THE DOOR so I moved out so that the door could close....

also.... how can you define a stack with only 2 people.... if either moves they have both left the stack...

Think you guys basically covered it, he didn't follow wardens orders exactly. I'm well known for being a strict warden some people like it, some people hate it. Nova was present for this, He agrees it was not a freekill, everytime Matsi joins the server he is disrespectful towards xG, admins, mods, members, and even regulars of the community, and is well known for posting excessive threads for minor offenses on the server. If he is so unhappy with the xG server to the point where other members of the community are bothered by him I feel he should move on to a different server just my two cents.

I only talk badly about the stupid member's like you... and again... you don't even know the rules... go read this and then STFU about disrespect: https://wiki.xenogamers.com/Disrespecting+Elaborated

I was in game, it was not a free kill. He was just strict on following rules which I have no problem with. Regarding a protest, I really don't think that him following the orders and you dying over it deserves a member protest. He isn't abusing, Line is actually doing a really good job from what I can tell and I don't have any issues with him nor do MAJORITY of the regulars that play with him. Matsi, I know you're frustrated over little things, but I'd like it if you can calm down on your attitude and behavior towards the xG staff, just a friendly gesture, take it how you want it.

-Closed