Matsi

New rule about panda freeday should be changed...

There's a new rule that if you accidently pick up a gun you can be instantly killed.... this is retarded and should have been made the same as it has always been, giving you 2 seconds to drop it... this will cause a lot of drama and "freekilling"

Scenario1:

You knife a CT, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU DO ON PANDA DAY.... after you kill one you are instantly a rebel because they will drop their guns on you

Scenario2:

Someone near you dies while they have guns.... you instantly become a rebel because those guns will drop on you....

I am told whether or not you get killed is up to the CT.... isn't that going to be favortism, because they will kill anyone they don't like and not kill someone they do like...

You were given time to drop the gun during the round you didn't you died. Several other Terrorists picked up guns that round and immediately dropped them. you went after a gun, got it, didnt drop it, then died.

You were given time to drop the gun during the round you didn't you died. Several other Terrorists picked up guns that round and immediately dropped them. you went after a gun, got it, didnt drop it, then died.

first off... i wasn't even talkign just about that... im sayign that the rule needs to be fixed to allowed 2 seconds to drop rather than "at the discretion of the CTs"

second... you killed me the second I picked it up

Obviously you should be given time to drop the guns otherwise it'd just be freekilling because you didn't intentionally pick it up but tbh it only takes like 2 seconds to take it out and drop it. I don't think it needs to be changed because I'd expect most people to allow you to drop guns as long as you don't point it towards them.

I do believe somewhere it says that if a T picks up a gun, they must be given a couple (1-2) seconds to drop it, and just picking one up does not make them a rebel. but not dropping it or holstering it within that reasonable couple seconds does.

It should take less than a second to press two buttons right away but everyone is given 1-2s that I've seen.

Picking up a gun by accident also doesn't happen that often.

I do believe somewhere it says that if a T picks up a gun, they must be given a couple (1-2) seconds to drop it, and just picking one up does not make them a rebel. but not dropping it or holstering it within that reasonable couple seconds does.

There is that rule but Line and Nova say that the "new" rule that pandas cannot carry guns means that if a panda picks up a gun they are instantly rebel.... That is why Line killed me when I was chasing him as a panda and he hid behind a gun which i then picked up and he killed me for...

I agree that there is no reason the original rule shouldn't still apply... if panda picks up a gun they should have to be told to drop it. but when you wanna be a jackass and kill someone you don't like, why not just do like line does LOL... it's not like you would get in trouble for it anyways...

I think it depends on the situation.

On regular days, If there is a gun that you could have easily avoid and is not in the path that you are going in, then you should be killed for trying to get it or even picking it up, but if you have a gun in your way then that is the CTs fault for having those guns in your path, and not moving them before they order you to an area, and they have to order you to drop the gun.

On freedays, if you pick up a gun, and a CT see you, then you are a rebel because you could have avoided it for the simple reason that you can go anywhere on the map. If a CT just sees you with a gun then they don't know if a CT dropped it on you or what happen so they have to order you to drop it.

If a CT dies near you or gunplants you then you should be given the chance to drop it.

I thought this has always been the way JailBreak works, but I guess people still have a hard time understanding the most basic of rules. Unless of course I misunderstood in which case, I'll look like an idiot.

If a CT dies near you or gunplants you then you should be given the chance to drop it.

I thought this has always been the way JailBreak works, but I guess people still have a hard time understanding the most basic of rules. Unless of course I misunderstood in which case, I'll look like an idiot.

Believe me, I don't know how many of these things are misunderstood in CSGO, considering they are perfectly fine in CSS, and the original intention was to have a universal jailbreak rules because they were the same thing. the only difference being map specific things and the doubled time..................

(the only reason we agreed to an 'update' was because it was to simplify [clarify various things])

Believe me, I don't know how many of these things are misunderstood in CSGO, considering they are perfectly fine in CSS, and the original intention was to have a universal jailbreak rules because they were the same thing. the only difference being map specific things and the doubled time..................

(the only reason we agreed to an 'update' was because it was to simplify [clarify various things])

Tells you a lot about the admins for CS:GO... a lot of them don't that thing called "Common Sense"

In my opinion, pandas should be told to drop their guns if accidentally picked up. You should not be itchy trigger finger on pandas, for they are an endangered animal :angel:

I know this hasn't been resolved yet, but the rule should be changed. I think panda's should be able to have guns on their back like any other day, except that being seen holding the gun makes them a rebel. So they can't "hold" the gun, but picking one up by accident isn't a problem.

If you can't kill anymore CT's right after knifing to kill the first one, then you are a horrible rebel, and that's YOUR fault. I think adding this rule is insufficient because the entire CT team would be raped 1 minute into the round if this happened repeatedly. The moment you kill a CT is the same moment that you get a chance to rebel. Make the best out of that chance that you're given and strategically kill CT's. Obviously, as a T, you do not want to kill a CT in the open because you will be shot immediately. How about next time, isolate a CT into a room with one entrance and have a T follow you so you can corner that CT so now you have a chance to rebel with a lesser chance of being killed by another CT. Don't change the rules of Panda FREEDAY ehemm cough cough.

Panda freeday gives you free reign to knife and kill CTs without punishment. this new rule restricts your access to guns. If you want to be a panda and knife people? Do that. If you want to be a rebel and shoot at CTs, do that. Man up or sit down. Stop being whiney because rebelling on a FREEDAY is too difficult for you.