Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Hey Guys...

I'm am in a very odd situation right now. I am getting a gag reflex at the slightest eating or drinking of any product. I cannot maintain sleep, and I sometimes even I have a 'dry heave'

I've puked at least 6 times today and I am not really happy about it. My toilet is covered in puke, and half of my bathroom. I just want to let you know if I run away from the computer if I play today, it is because of this gag reflex problem. This actually may be a trait I am developing from my mom, where she gets a quick reacting gag reflex, and pukes some mornings for no reason.

No prayers or sympathy necessary, but they are welcome.

It's very frustrating I can't even drink water or eat one cracker without puking. I can't even go to sleep if I ate or drank something. I am trying to slowly drink a 7-Up. It seems to be working the best so far...

try smiling, its supposed to suppress ur gag reflex, also try drinking gingerale, it usually calms the stomach, it might be able to help a bit. try to avoid acidic drinks or foods, like citrus fruits/drinks (7up)/certain types of meat, not rly sure which ones, avoid coke, oj, milk, water unless u need to drink it, eat fish cause it has a higher pH scale meaning its less acidic, also drink cranberry juice, not the carbonated kind, the juice kind

Thanks for the advice, and congrats on the promotion btw! I think my mom bought cranberry juice today, but 7Up usually works, but this is a different story. I'll have some because I love cranberry juice :D

I don't have fish D:

Drinking 7up may seem like a good idea but if your having a gag reflex the best drink would be something that is basic, meaning neutralizing the acidic inside your body. So trying sipping apple juice, 100% concentrate.