DarkNova

Chrono and LCT Music

Someone please tell Chrono that he's fucking gay for adding the gayest LCT Music for CS:GO JB.

If you don't believe me, come on to the server and start listening to some Beauty and the Beat - Justin Fagbar and Nikki CUNTAJ,

I am DEAD serious, that song is the LCT song a long with another homosexual song for different maps on CS:GO.

This poses a HUGE threat to xG as it will convince players to not play on our servers. Think this as a joke, I'm not joking.

I was fine with the STAR Power when we discussed it but you had to do that, way to show how much of a gay D you are, change that shit back to star power instead of adding songs that no one in the CS:GO JB community likes. We understand that you're the D but don't add stupid shit for LCT music man.

@@Duckii @@HighSociety @Brian

Actually I played around with like 4 songs, 1 of them the current CSS LCT song. 1 was Scream and Shout, 1 was Beauty and a Beat, 1 was your song you sent me. Each map it was different and I asked them all what they thought about it. and if they enjoyed the cchange (mind you there were 37 people in the server when i changed it.) and they all said that they loved the variety and were tired of the same shit that they've had for several months. So I asked which they wanted more for the rest of the night and afternoon, beauty and a beat, or scream and shout. because nobody liked your trance faggotry song. and they said scream and shout, because I told em I was changing it back to the CSS one this afternoon.

By far the biggest reason I was fucking with it so much was so I could learn more and see what I can do. I.E. my players > your wants. nobody wants your stupid gay trance fag song @A51Nova

I think any change from the LCT song is good but maybe not Beauty and the beat :) Maybe just have a monthly vote on what the song should be or if you can have a couple of songs on rotation, both are good.

No reason to be so hostile towards each other but I will say most people hate the music, but love the idea of variety, just don't make the variety suck.

Talking about CS:S last ct song, ITS NOT WORKING. Each fucking time I click to join the JB server, it redownloads the SAME SHIT Intro, and when I join, it never works. Idk if the intro plugin is broke or what not, but it wont work. Fix it plox so I don't have to waste time downloading some gltich

Talking about CS:S last ct song, ITS NOT WORKING. Each fucking time I click to join the JB server, it redownloads the SAME SHIT Intro, and when I join, it never works. Idk if the intro plugin is broke or what not, but it wont work. Fix it plox so I don't have to waste time downloading some gltich

Not quite understanding what you mean here. as in you are downlaoding on CS:GO when you connect and don't hear an intro? if so, you probably disabled intro over on CS:S and came over here to CS:GO. and that would be why? Since I did that and I don't hear it. however friends do. if you are referring to something CS:S related, that isn't what this thread is.

No reason to be so hostile towards each other but I will say most people hate the music, but love the idea of variety, just don't make the variety suck.

Have you seen pics of him yet?

I think any change from the LCT song is good but maybe not Beauty and the beat :) Maybe just have a monthly vote on what the song should be or if you can have a couple of songs on rotation, both are good.

That's the idea is to for now get a vote on songs you guys would want, and then eventually get a playlist set up of songs you would want. and then randomize it either weekly or bi-weekly.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite understanding what you mean here. as in you are downlaoding on CS:GO when you connect and don't hear an intro? if so, you probably disabled intro over on CS:S and came over here to CS:GO. and that would be why? Since I did that and I don't hear it. however friends do. if you are referring to something CS:S related, that isn't what this thread is.

Have you seen pics of him yet?

That's the idea is to for now get a vote on songs you guys would want, and then eventually get a playlist set up of songs you would want. and then randomize it either weekly or bi-weekly.

Just leave it up to a monthly forum poll rather than making it any one persons decision, since it should be something the majority want?

Just leave it up to a monthly forum poll rather than making it any one persons decision, since it should be something the majority want?

read above. i'm compiling a list of songs to vote on for now, and taking suggestions to add. and it will make a playlist.

Is there any way we could let the LCT choose their own music?

Lawl, that would be funny, but the idea of LCT music is it pops up and you hear it and realize "oh shit." and run like fuck