Sign in to follow this  
speedlimit56kb

Steam Internet issue's

Idk why but everytime im on CSS im on for liek 10min's then out of no where i lose connection to all steam. i have no idea what is causing this issue , but im searching for options D: , and i also don't want to make u guys think im unactive on game when really it's my steam having issue's that i have yet to figure out what's wrong. so yeaa just wanted let u guys know so i don't get demoted. and if any of u have any options towards how to fix this issue if u can plz let me know.

i kept having random DCs over wireless and wired then i got a new router and all my problems were solved....weird stuff.

Only contribution i have that might possibly somehow help you.

Im sorry to Inform you of this but this is posted in the wrong section Im now a DO-RIGHT member on xG and this should go under Tech Talk

P.S. You can be banned for a day for this.

Im sorry to Inform you of this but this is posted in the wrong section Im now a DO-RIGHT member on xG and this should go under Tech Talk

P.S. You can be banned for a day for this.

Well technically , i was just letting u guys know that im having internet issue's so ya'll would know so i can avoid being demoted. so i believe i am fine.

Well technically , i was just letting u guys know that im having internet issue's so ya'll would know so i can avoid being demoted. so i believe i am fine.

Steam Internet issue's <--- thats your issue that your talking about in this thread it should be Tech Talk because you cant be "General" in "General Chat" because this isnt general this is Tech Talk. If you wanted to say your back then you go to Hellos and GoodByes. So "Generaly Speaking" you shouldnt be posting anything in this thread that has anything to do with whats General with anything besides xG "Community"

RageWay, Speed was informing us that if he seems inactive, it's Because of steam issues. Don't worry about it Speed, just try and figure out what's going on with that. Wish I could help out, but I know nothing like this. The most I can offer is re-installing Counter-Strike Source.

RageWay tries to be a good guy....... still fails. Learn what posts mean instead of just implying what they mean from the topic sentence. After you learn how to read more than 6 words people will take you seriously, until then youre some scrub who still wears my subclans tags.

RageWay tries to be a good guy....... still fails. Learn what posts mean instead of just implying what they mean from the topic sentence. After you learn how to read more than 6 words people will take you seriously, until then youre some scrub who still wears my subclans tags.

I did read more than 6 words if you have read my previous post but you only read the first 6 words of that post.. -_- so ironic. anyways you see I go on to say that since you were inactive that should be under "hellos and goodbyes" and if your not catching that im being sarcastic about most of this stuff then your just retarded and thats why you dont were xG tags :p