DerpO_o

Regarding Member Submissions

Recently many people have been posting random 0's and -1's on member submissions for the reason being "I've never seen you in servers before".

You should check the post to see what division the poster is attempting to join. Many times people trying to join Minecraft or other smaller divisions get the "I've never seen you in servers before" when they have not even been on the Minecraft servers before. (Or any other server)

Now I will tell you the magical rules that I made up so you know what to do when posting on member apps.

1. Check the What Game? part of the post. If you have never even played on that division, DONT POST.

2. The only exception is when you have spoken or played with that person before somewhere else. For example, if Bob was applying to get into the clan and you have talked to him on teamspeak or you have played some other game with him, feel free to post your opinion on his member app.

3. If you know that you are spamming and you are just trying to get post-count up so you can apply for mod, don't try that. You will not get mod just by spamming +1, -1, or 0 on every app you see.

4. Post an opinion. Don't just say +1. Say something like this: +1 Bob is very active and follows the rules very well. He also has a great personality and would fit into the clan very well.

I hope all you newer people have learned something from this and stuff.

- Ðǝrp

(or Derp for those of you who have trouble reading)

Hopefully this is solved when I incorporate division tags on the forum. We make a rule stating that you are not allowed to vote unless you are in that division. If they break this they will get in deep trouble. I'm talking 10 minutes in the time-out corner trouble!

Hopefully this is solved when I incorporate division tags on the forum. We make a rule stating that you are not allowed to vote unless you are in that division. If they break this they will get in deep trouble. I'm talking 10 minutes in the time-out corner trouble!

What if the user is in multiple divisions?

What if the user is in multiple divisions?

like any regulation, people would be grandfathered into things. or so i believe they should. because while I may not play it often, I do own TF2 and play our servers occasionally and know the rules. same goes for ND L4D2 NS2 CSS and CSGO (and for the month we had them, Hidden Source)

Well the people that play in various divisions, shouldn't be granted the right to vote in every single division they play in. I would lean towards what division they're most active in, and play the most.

Why not move the member apps into each of the divisions... like how they each have discussions and announcements... seems like a simple solution and it would make it more obvious

The system only allows you to define one division. I gotta make division tags :3

Well I'm an admin in a couple of divisions, so it would kinda suck if i can't participate in the forum of one of the divisions I regularly admin on.

Why not move the member apps into each of the divisions... like how they each have discussions and announcements... seems like a simple solution and it would make it more obvious

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

- - - Updated - - -

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA