Guest MissTrill

I be lookin' in da mirror like "Yo, I'm handsome."

That thread was fucking beautiful. I'm crying.

And you're fucking beautiful too aubri. And you doubt it like a motherfucker. haha.

I don't really care that your leaving.

Because you promised me that we will have sex everynight.

And you will walk on the beach with me for hours.

And buy me flowers.

And bake me a cake.

..Right?

RIGHT!?

ISN'T THAT RIGHT YOU GORGEOUS HOT SEXY WOMAN!?

Oh and @@HighSociety is a poser. Too scared to come down to Wilson or in the city to play skate 1on1. And now blades.

Ah Aubri you're a really nice person and I wish you all the happiness you deserve. See you in Teamspeak soon cause I know this won't hinder us from communicating. :)

Bai bai aubri, highhthere, pooface, miss trill, and every other name i missed. It was fun playing with you on mincraft and on other games like draw my thing.

The sayings me you and warrior had will live on forever.

FUCK IT RIGHT BOI.

They tryna talk but, I don't wanna coversaaaaate.

I ain't neva gave a fuck, prolly neva will.

*dolphin noises*

It's not like we won't stay in touch... Right? RIGHT!?

for Aubri from @@Teezar

@@highhthere. I will genuinely miss you as well. It was your comments about my "tummy" that convinced me to finally hit the gym. I can honestly say that I have legitimately say I have lost 7 pounds of pure body fat and the "tummy" I once had is now non-existent. ON A SIDE NOTE: You are quite possibly the most attractive person I have ever seen, you have HUGE breasts, perfect teeth, luxurious hair, and I would fuck you senseless given the opportunity. Not that it's ever going to happen, just thought it was worth mentioning.

Awww I'd say I miss you, but we still gonna hang. Also this whole taking a bullet for me non-sense, as a cop I think it's the other way around. <3

Won't miss you cause you coming to vintageee girlll

I don't know you all that well but, from the times on Minecraft I thought you were a pretty cool chick. You traded me some stuff for things you didn't even need. That's pretty baller in my book. Good luck wherever you decide to go!

I didn't choose the Hug life, the Hug life chose me. @Pepper knows whatsup.

I went from this [ATTACH]4595.vB[/ATTACH] to this [ATTACH]4596.vB[/ATTACH] for you babe. I'm now repping those trip digits on the bench. So do I get the V now?

I'd say we could have more tinychat adventures with dah boyz, but I think my face is already plastered all over your walls from the other ones.

Joking/Trolling aside, you were pretty chill. Stay golden ponyboy and Good luck friend.

SkinnyKid.png.2c030f54a32d84212ac9c542ea1035ef.png

5aa4bc2a074df_Thisu00252Bkid2Bis2Bout2Bearly2Bfrom2Bthe2Bstarting2Bblocks..jpg.0219fbdd9a2263b11a4c0c155a0dfdbf.jpg