Hellafun13

Hellafun13's Mod App

I am just wondering if i met the post requirement if i would be most likely ablt to be a mod. Since i have been a very active member. So i guess this is more like to test the water type of thing im doing here. So yea sexy love is sexy and im just wondering ty for your time TY :)).

Sorry but you don't meet the requirements for applying. You need to donate and have 100 posts. I know you've been in the clan for over 2 months. I would +1 though.

I would gladly +1 your application, as I do think you are mod material. However, the post count is somewhat of an issue here.

Being active on forums is just as important as being active on servers. As a candidate, you should actively voice your opinion on certain threads, especially those that involve the server you wish to moderate on.

Donation isn't As important, but it Is a requirement when applying for a staff position.

I suggest you apply again in a few months after you have gotten that post count up, but please keep in mind:

Do Not Spam Posts

Someone should probably close this. He does need to get his forum count up. When you get 100 posts Hella I will certainly +1 you. You are definitely mod material.

You've been a great member and enforce the rules fine as far as you can. I haven't had much of a problem with you, and would gladly +1 you, but unfortunately, what Tree said is true, you have to have donated, been in the clan for 2 months, and 100 forum posts. Don't go spamming, but you gotta get the 100 posts.

Sorry, reapply once you meet the requirements

-Dis furry be closin your thread