payturr

Girlfriend banned for no reason

My girlfriend is a CS fanatic, she plays prisonbreak constantly on her clan's server. She was banned for apparently no reason, a permanent ban, meanwhile she was merely playing. She knows how to play the game, she has for months. I think this is wrong and she should be unbanned cause I KNOW she did nothing wrong. I'd appreciate any vouches for this unban.

[CN-] is Cyanide Gamers, correct? They are all to be banned and not to be unbanned by request of @@Starbuck due to what happened back in the fall with the swatting and DDOS over the CS:GO stuff. @autumn

Sorry, but Starbucks decision was final as far as I know. Gotta get input from Starbuck and Silence.

Also, keeping what has been stated by Darkwolf in mind, you are not permitted to protest a ban on anyone else but yourself.

For future reference, the player whom was banned is to post their Own Ban Protest, not have someone else do it for them.

Don't even feel like making a huge argument like I did on the previous CN- unban request. -1. CN put the lives of afriend and his family in danger, I don't care who did it in the clan. Keeping 4 entire communities banned would be worth it imo if it prevents shit like this from VIDEO GAMES escalating into real life. -1

Okay, wasn't informed regarding the whole CN thing, I just assumed it was random ban abuse against her. Thank you Gawd & Darkwolf for that tidbit, and towards Forest, how come? If its a close friend/loved one/relative, there should be an exception in the rules for that.

It's not our business to investigate and adjudicate any special exceptions or circumstances involving a Steam group or clan ban. This defeats the entire purpose of this type of ban...

And there you have it, Nothin can be done about it :p as long as shes part of that clan, for i do not know what has happened but seems like ddos and such involved so anyone within that clan are banned from xG as i'm guessing. ~Closed