Sign in to follow this  
CornHippo

Unban request

I know many will -1 this but i thought i might give it a try because in life if you dont try anything you wont get anywhere so this is my ban protest +1 or -1 Thank you

Guest MissTrill

Just fucking kill yourself

But seriously how can you be helpful to new players and administration when you spend all of your fucking time griefing players with obsidian and disobeying warnings? Fucking retard. You were banned for three days and your boyfriend Spartan was banned permanently for stealing several items from my chest including TNT that he used to blow up my house. Inb4 an unban request for that 13 year old piece of shit

I will personally rejoin xG and perm you again if you even MANAGE to get unbanned.

You greifed before when I was div and I banned you for it. You greifed again then had your friend steal from my friends and tnt their house.

I will personally rejoin xG and perm you again if you even MANAGE to get unbanned.

You greifed before when I was div and I banned you for it. You greifed again then had your friend steal from my friends and tnt their house.

+1 to Warrior;

-1 to your Unban request

-fuck you aubri.