ItsAaron

We need to !open them D:

!open has always been a useful command. Occasionally it wouldn't work but that could always be sorted.

When there are few people online who just want freedays and no one is willing to ward it can save so much time. Same for when there are derp CT's not opening cells and not warding.

There's never been anything negative from !open

@@HighSociety

@@DarkWolf6052

@@Gkoo

So silence doesn't have to work and type something! i have already asked him for the reason that !open was removed, He said it may have been the cause of the recent physics on the server breaking, if the problem continue he'll re-add it.

If the physics break again on the server, then it wasn't that plugin, but I'm certain it was !open that was breaking the server, and needs to be rewritten to take into account the mayhem glitch. @@Starbuck

Hopefully this gets re-added, and I hope it isn't what was causing the physics to break. I did notice, that sometimes this command was a little "buggy" if you want to call it that. It didn't open the doors you were near. Sometimes !open @all would open all the cells, sometimes the same command wouldn't do anything, sometimes it would open any door you were near.

-Edited

Wait, the physics just broke like, two days ago. You had the command removed for a few days now. Physics seem to break every couple nights, but no one pays attention because it happens late/early in the morning, then at 8:00EST, the server resets[some auto thing you have set up] which fixes it.

It doesn't seem to break the servers. Servers still crash.

I need it for when someone is stuck in a door/iso/cell and it is last ct.

@autumn We know it's not !open now since it's happened since.

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

It can't be that plugin because a very similar plugin was run to auto-open all cell doors by a certain time on the old VjB and we never experienced the mayhem physics glitch. Maybe if the !open command is bound and spammed then it could cause undesired effects so that should be tested first before saying "this is finally the one" :p

It can't be that plugin because a very similar plugin was run to auto-open all cell doors by a certain time on the old VjB and we never experienced the mayhem physics glitch. Maybe if the !open command is bound and spammed then it could cause undesired effects so that should be tested first before saying "this is finally the one" :p

I have a bind for it, but only had to "spam" it a couple times, when it wouldn't open the doors. I would press it like 4-5 times, and nothing would happen. Even pressed right up against the door. Then, on certain maps, I'd be hugging the door, do !open, and I'd get door'd from my door, but none others would open. It's sometimes a weird command