Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Death to xG?

So....i heard from a bird going around that xG is undergoing some major.....difficulties. Something is going on with Silence and some former xG'er (Left or stepped down to non-member IDK).....

I was also told that xG may die because of this......so, if someone knows the situation better they can explain here, or if someone knows if this is true or not true, plz...do tell.

http://www.vintagejailbreak.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100

Thank You and PEACE

If this is true, This community is corrupt. I haven't ever joined a community with this many problems ever. Let me remind you all, ITS A GAME. Games should not interfere with real life. However, I will stand by the side of this community and try to help and enlarge it as much as I can, unless threats or certain cases of this are brought up again.

Exactly.....but i still dont understand why there would be a big fuss over it.....

Honestly, I dont know what happend, I'm not interested in finding out either. As to why people go after IP's instead of gaming and communicating, I am not sure.

I don't leave anyone at fault, because I have other things to care over.

than close thread? silence already said he will talk about it in teamspeak. and if you STILL don't believe then talk to neo. in the end. its between these two guys and not us. everything is corrupt in every clan and even in real life if you guys can believe that.

All of you need to stop. Both sides say the other is wrong, and now Neo is choosing to not be around anymore, although I may not know EXACTLY what happened, I will still stick here and help out. Silence already said if you have questions to ask him, he said he will gladly answer in TS tonight. Good luck talking to him though.

On another note, Silence has said that Starbuck agreed with him that he doesn't believe he Silence has done anything, according to the pastebin that new put in his threat: [MEDIA=pastebin]DiPKARNV[/MEDIA]

#Closed #DontStartShit