Sign in to follow this  
HaaDron

Goodbye for Good!

Hey everyone! It's that sad day I know I know....

I'm leaving xG. I've been in this community for ages, and its been a blast! I'll always remember summer of 2011... such a great time! Anyway, due to recent events involving leadership, I really don't think its in my best interest to stay connected to xG. Thats why I'm deciding to move on!

I'll still be in the servers and what not, I'm just going to try to find a new community like xG was back before it had its fair share of drama and what not.

Anyway, there are a few people I'd like to mention. Note, I've made WAY too many friends to mention them all in one post, so this shoutout just goes to those who are my best friends.

@@Deodate , @@Duplolas, @@Klure , @speedlimit56kb , @@mrsnipes (If you're still alive) , @@xxshadowspyxx (forever a slut) , and all you other niggas! (Just cus I didn't mention you doesn't mean I don't <3 you)

Stay real dudes! I wish the best for xG and all its members! I just suggest everyone tries to man up and become more mature, or else the clan really will be doomed.

Best wishes, -Haadron (Not Hardon :'))

EDIT: I FORGOT MY NIGGA @joshTHOMSONOCTOBER281996 (@@easy) cus I haven't seen you in ages lol.

Also @@Slipery if he's not banned/dead