lEcho

xG 24/7 Snipers Server (Awp/SnK)

Edit: I suggest one of the servers we change is christmas, DR, or CTF. No one plays on them so there is no need for them also the christmas server was a SnK before so shouldnt be a reason we cant

I'm proposing we turn one of the very unpopulated servers into a 24/7 Awp/ScoutnKnives rotation server. I'm suggesting this because I play on one with atleast 10 people on at a time and they have a simple ranking system so with our same ranking system but include the hub/store feature we could easily draw more players to our server also gives the players from the jailbreak somewhere to just awp whore around and kill each other and chill because all talk would be on and wouldnt be as serious as jailbreak. Maps for now:

AWP MAPS

awp_akolit (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_mars_final (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_warehouse (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_ocean (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

Awp4one for CS:S Fixed! (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_crash_dust_s0xiik (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_crazyjump_twotowers_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_lego_crazyjump (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_tower_lego_css (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA (CS:GO version too)

awp_dustwars_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_india_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_monopoly (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

ag_texture_awp (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

de_awp_lego (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_bomba (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_office (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_zvk (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

Awp_Minecraft_Pete (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_lego_2012 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_lego_xmas_2013 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_sourceforts (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_snowdream2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_CoLor_bLue (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

awp_minecraft_PreFinal (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA (actually good map)

SCOUTnKNIVES

scoutzknivez (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

scoutshine (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

Scoutzknivez2_css (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

Scouts_lego (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

colt_knivez (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

de_n2_scoutz (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

temple_of_the_scout_fun (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

ag_scoutz_deagle (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

scout_dream (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA

Scoutzknivez MineCraft (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Scout Sniper War) - GAMEBANANA (BECAUSE YOLO)

+1 However -1 to the hub idea. Will make TONS of confusion gameplay wise (if we get players from around the world). It should be regular plugin server.

It would be nice, however, to add a gore mod (headshots only) and quake sounds (ultra kill, wicked sick). Once again this sometimes does not go well with Awp/Scoutz servers so It would be 50/50

Could have posted this on the Server thread i made >_<, for the reason of changing servers and adding new things to servers

thought an actually thread with everything together would get the point across more plus I added the link to it :P

I've already proposed the idea to silence to change 1 of the server like CaptureTheFlag to SnK with awp only maps. I had a list of maps that would be good on the server, but he said that server shouldn't be change but needs dedicated players to keep the populated

I've already proposed the idea to silence to change 1 of the server like CaptureTheFlag to SnK with awp only maps. I had a list of maps that would be good on the server, but he said that server shouldn't be change but needs dedicated players to keep the populated

Does he not play CSS anymore or not understand...NO ONE PLAYS ON THE SERVERS BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES THEM

got taken down by the man! D;

wrong he changed it to the Christmas server.....also just to include while looking at the servers, only 2 people have been playing on it in the last 6 months.....