Division: counter strike source

In-Game Name: ASIAN

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49511167

Banned?: No

Helpful Skils: i dont use mic much cause i am under aged

Previously in Xeno Gamers: No

Registered on TeamSpeak: Yes

Further Information: 13

-1, this is swagtroll for anyone who doesnt know. When hes on ct i have to slay him alot. He doesn't know the rules that well. Not active.

A:4

M:4

-1. Honestly I haven't seen you in weeks. Doesn't know the rules well at all and is a constant problem in-game. Not very mature and I've heard complaints and seen instances of disrespect.

A: 3/10 (really haven't seen you on in a long time)

M: 5/10 (disrespectful, annoying)

-1 You aren't active at all, seen you freekill multiple times and don't slay yourself. Disrespects a lot when I see him and doesn't know motd/rules.

I've only seen you ONE time. You were once Swagtroll and even then you didn't play AT ALL. -1 Need to be more active.

Not very active much and he has been disrespectful many times.Admins and Mods have to deal with him everytime he makes a Dumass mistake and i dont think admins and mods would like to deal with you.

A:4/10

M:3/10

D:-1

I've had to slay you a few times for breaking rules. It's not big things, just little things, derping as a CT. You can probably improve. Should probably try. I'll say -0 for now.

-1 i haven't seen you on in a LONG time when i have you just break rules and be an overall dumbass.

3/10 A

4/10 M

Closing this thread because of the severe lack of 1-ups as well as exceeding the amount of time given for Applications. You may re-apply for Membership in two weeks time, no sooner.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods